eGlobalTech is a premier federal information technology consulting firm pleased to present the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
The 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS II) GWAC is a contract set aside for 8(a)-certified small businesses. It is designed to promote small business utilization by government agencies. The IDIQ contract is available for use by all federal agencies. Geographic coverage includes the continental United States, with some worldwide offerings.
The 8(a) STARS II program highlights are:
- Multiple award IDIQ, with currently more than 500 awardees
- A five-year base period through August 30, 2016, with one five-year option
- Solutions-based vehicle, including products and services necessary to meet requirements of ordering agency
- Total contract ceiling is $10 billion
- More than 100 labor categories, with possibility to meet unique requirement at the task order level
- Directed award/sole source awards of up to $4 million are possible
STARS II BENEFITS
- Hardware, software, related supplies, and services may be procured as part of an integrated technology solution
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- Support small business and meet procurement preference goals
- Availability and access to proven small business and 8(a) technology providers
- Short procurement lead-time
- Low user fee (0.75 percent) built into contractors’ ceiling prices
- Small Business GWAC Center provides information technology specialty contract administration
For more information visit http://www.gsa.gov/8astars2.
For more information on 8(a) STARSII at eGlobalTech contact:
DUNS # 171898732
STARS II Contract # GS – 06F-1088Z