Last Updated: July 5, 2018
eGlobalTech is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement explains our practices regarding personal information we collect from users of our website located at www.eGlobalTech.com. By browsing or submitting personal information through our website, you agree to the terms of this privacy statement and you expressly consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement. If you have any questions, please contact our Webmaster.
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 18. If a child under 18 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 18, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 18, please contact our Webmaster.
International Users of our Website
If you are a non-U.S. user of the website, by visiting the website and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in the privacy statement. In addition, your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States where laws regarding processing of your personal information may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfers.
Personal and Other Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual for example:
- Contact Information;
- Candidate Applicant Information;
- Background Information;
- Other Human Resources Information;
Collection of Personal Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: We collect Personal Information through the Sites, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter, download a publication, register for an event or request information.
- Offline: We collect Personal Information from you offline, e.g., when you attend an event.
- From Other Sources: We receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example:
- publicly available databases
- joint marketing partners, when they share the information with us
- demand generation companies;
We need to collect Personal Information in order to provide the requested services to you. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide the services.
Other Information Collected
To make our website more useful to you, our services (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including:
- Your browser type
- Operating system
- Internet protocol (“IP”) address
- Domain name
- Date/time stamp for your visit
- Pages visited
- Referring pages
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
Ways in Which We Use Personal and Other Information
We may use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes including:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To provide you with information which may be of interest to you, including but not limited to, information about upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
- To provide the Sites’ functionality to you, such as arranging access to your registered account when applying for a position and providing you with related customer service.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
- To send you marketing related emails, with information about our Sites, new services and other news about our company.
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Sites.
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Sites;
- To comply with applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence;
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence;
- To cooperate with law enforcement to enforce our terms and conditions; and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below. We only disclose your information to law enforcement if required by law.
Access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, you may contact us at our Webmaster. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.