eGlobalTech is an industry leader in federal Enterprise Architecture (EA). Our leadership has been established through:
- Providing award-winning EA support to more than 10 federal agencies
- Developing best practices (cited by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB)) for EA development, Performance Management, and Value Measurement
- Enabling seamless integration of EA with Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC), Acquisition, and IT Security Programs
- Spearheading industry thought leadership initiatives (related to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Mobility, and Health Information Sharing)
- Teaching EA Implementation at the Graduate School
We have an extensive library of industry-leading best practices, methodologies, templates, and training materials for:
- EA Development: Includes development of an “As Is” Architecture and “Target” Architecture for an enterprise, segment, or solution. These artifacts establish complete alignment between strategy, performance, business, data, applications, technology, and security.
- Transition Planning: Developing a comprehensive roadmap for implementing a solution or target vision is critical. eGlobalTech’s approach includes the definition of an end-to-end timeline with milestones, dependencies, and risks and mitigation strategies.
- Governance: Essential to an effective EA program, our Integrated Governance Framework (IGF) improves client abilities to make informed IT investment decision-making.