eGlobalTech’s approach to Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) focuses on informed and collaborative IT investment decision-making. Through our Integrated Governance Framework (IGF), our approach integrates CPIC with Enterprise Architecture (EA) and other Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) program areas to ensure comprehensive portfolio visibility and alignment. This allows our clients to enable a sustainable performance-based process for comprehensive IT portfolio management. Our CPIC service offering includes:
- Developing Exhibit 300 and 53 business cases, all supporting documentation, and budget justifications
- Reviewing and assessing business cases prior to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) submission to ensure compliance with OMB Circular A-11 and other relevant guidelines. This effort includes the use of our tailored scorecards and scoring methodology
- Measuring Return on Investment (ROI) and outcome-based performance metrics
- Conducting Quarterly Control Reviews to ensure continued investment performance and milestone completion
- Developing and maintaining CPIC policies, guidance, training programs, and operational analyses
- IT Dashboard Development
Our CPIC practitioners are experts at applying leading tools and methodologies to support our approach to IT portfolio management, including Balanced Scorecard, eCPIC, HP PPM, CA Clarity, Oracle Primavera, and Metier.