Our Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) and Business Process Improvement (BPI) service offerings help organizations increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve overall service quality. Our methodology includes the following techniques:
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN): Provides a graphical standard for creating chart-like flow diagrams that are intuitive and easily understood by all stakeholders.
- Swim Lanes Diagrams: Graphically represents process flow diagrams that visually distinguish responsibilities for sub-processes of a business process.
- Decomposition Diagrams: Creates a hierarchy of process threads and the elementary business processes that belong to them.
- Value Chain Analysis: Enables definition of activities required to deliver an organization’s services and an analysis of those activities to add the greatest value for each stakeholder group.
- IDEF: A group of modeling methods that can be used to describe operations in an enterprise.
eGlobalTech’s methodology integrates Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Institute best practices and our BPR consultants include Six Sigma practitioners. This allows us to achieve the critical success factors integral to any BPR effort:
- Sustained support from executive leadership
- A strong business case based on empirical data that aligns BPR efforts with strategic goals and defines clear, measurable objectives
- Clear communication which conveys the goals of BPR initiatives
- Identification and attainment of “quick wins” that can help to build early confidence in the business process improvement initiative