eGlobalTech’s agile development methodology focuses on keeping code simple, reusing code wherever possible, continuous integration, automated testing, and delivering functional application portions as soon as they are ready.
We take a regimented approach to Agile Development, tailoring it to each client’s specific environment, while retaining the following common steps:
- Discovery: Establish a comprehensive understanding of the client’s vision, goals, challenges, stakeholders, and performance metrics. The discovery sessions include the client, project manager, designer, developer, and product owner to ensure a common understanding across the entire team.
- The Product Backlog: During Discovery, the team creates a high-level Product Backlog, or a list of features useful to the client and their users. We work with our clients to prioritize features so we can deliver the highest value features first.
- Iterations: Our team delivers the features, in priority order, through a series of time-boxed iterations called Sprints. Our methodology includes guidelines and processes to meet Federal Enterprise Architecture and Information Technology Security requirements throughout this process.
- Continuing the Cycle: Additional Sprints are conducted as needed to deliver additional features and incorporate feedback from previous iterations, reviews, and user beta testing.
For Agile Web Development, eGlobalTech offers the following services:
- Web Design and Graphics
- User Experience Design
- Usability Engineering
- Section 508 Testing, Reporting, Remediation, and Training
- Web Development
- Data APIs and Feeds
- Digital Content Development and Editing
- Web Content Management Systems
- Social Media Integration
- Web Metrics Analysis
- Search Engine Implementation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile Optimization and Application Development
We perform these services within a DevOps environment by extending the continuous development goals of Agile to include continuous integration and continuous deployment. This includes automation of the change, configuration, testing, and release processes, achieving a programmable and dynamic infrastructure from a lifecycle perspective. The benefits of our approach include:
- Improved deploy frequency
- Lower failure rate
- Faster mean time to recovery